Yes of course, we offer free consulations to everybody! Send us a text or give us a call at +1 (657) 205-8045 and one of our staff members would be happy to help you with any questions!
If you would like to book it for a specific time make sure to include the details in your text. If we are available at the moment we can do the consultation on the spot!
There are many different things you should think about when purchasing an electric bike. We have a full electric bike buying guide you can read here but in short you should think about:
1. What style you want (Mountain bike, beach cruiser, tricycle, etc)
2. Whether or not you want a throttle
3. Whether or not you want fat tires
4. How much power you would like?
5. Available accessories (basket, light, fenders, etc)
6. Is the bike legal in your state?
Our staff is always available to help by calling +1 (657) 205-8045.
We are here to help! Give us a call at +1 (657) 205-8045 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are fast responders.
Yes, we offer free shipping for to the lower 48 states!
All of our e-bikes come 80-90% assembled to ensure they are shipped safely! All products include assembly instructions and should take around 30 minutes to assemble.
If you have any questions about assembly, send us an email at email@example.com
If you don't feel comfortable assembling your ebike, we recommend getting a professional bike shop to do it for you. From our experience this generally costs about $150-$200.
We ship with UPS and Fedex for majority of our orders.
1. Once you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation through email.
2. When your item(s) are available for shipment, we will proceed with the credit card charges and process the order for shipping.
3. As soon as we have the tracking number from our shipper, we will send you an email with the tracking information and an estimated time of arrival
Yes, we an authorized dealer with all of our brands so all of their warranty policies apply to any order placed on our website! Visit our warranty polices page to see each brands policy.
1. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the problem
2. We will reach out to the respective brand and explain the product issue
3. We will help you solve the problem with the brand
Yes, we do. On every product page you can purchase up to a 3 year extended warranty
Sadly we do not accept returns if the product has been used :(
(If its still in the box we can)
We honestly wish we could be more flexible but we can't resell used bikes. This is pretty standard for all online ebike stores, just some of them aren't very transparent with the fact that the bike cannot be used.
We accept returns if the product is unused but there is up to a 20% shipping and handling fee.
1. Send us an email at email@example.com explaining what you want to return and your reason for return
2. We will reach out the manufacturer to confirm the item can be returned
3. One of our carriers will come pick up the product
4. The manufacturer receives and inspects the returned item to confirm it meets the return requirements
5. We will refund the original credit card
It depends on the brand but generally the customer covers the cost of shipping for returns. We can help you set up shipping label and deduct the cost of shipping off the refund. If the customer prefers they can also use their own shipping.
Yes, you can cancel an order and get a full refund for up to 24 hours.
After 24 hours we accept the payment and our credit card processor takes an automatic 3% so we deduct that from the refund.
If your products are damaged upon arrival, please take as many pictures as possible and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours. We will assist you with getting the parts replaced.
I’m enjoying riding my Sedona 48. A recommendation for the next production is to make the front frame rod and the seat farther apart. When I stop and try to stand straddling the bike I don’t have any room. (And I’m not a big girl).
The trike was easy to assemble comfort I give 8 out of 10. The only problem was the derailure. I could not get it to shift into lowest gear and it makes noise when peddling. I will need for take it to bike shop to have it tuned. Other than that I am very pleased with product🤠