You can call us at +1 (888) 800-7030. We are also available through live chat by pressing the icon at the bottom right or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes just give us a call at +1 (888) 800-7030. We require a proof of identification through email with phone orders. (Drivers license, health card, etc)
Yes of course, we offer free consulations to everybody! Send us a text or give us a call at +1 (888) 800-7030 and one of our staff members would be happy to help you with any questions!
If you would like to book it for a specific time make sure to include the details in your text. If we are available at the moment we can do the consultation on the spot!
There are many different things you should think about when purchasing an electric bike. We have a full electric bike buying guide you can read here but in short you should think about:
1. What style you want (Mountain bike, beach cruiser, tricycle, etc)
2. Whether or not you want a throttle
3. Whether or not you want fat tires
4. How much power you would like?
5. Available accessories (basket, light, fenders, etc)
6. Is the bike legal in your state?
Our staff is always available to help by calling +1 (888) 800-7030.
Yes, we offer free shipping for to the lower 48 states!
It generally takes 3-10 days to receive your order. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with an estimated time of arrival and the tracking information.
All of our products come 80-90% assembled to ensure they are shipped safely! All products include assembly instructions and should take around 30 minutes to assemble.
If you have any questions about assembly, send us an email at email@example.com
If you don't feel comfortable assembling your product, we recommend getting a professional bike shop to do it for you. From our experience this generally costs about $150-$200. Some of our products also offer assembly, visit the product page to see pricing and options.
We ship with UPS, Fedex and Saia Freight for the majority of our orders.
1. Once you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation through email.
2. When your item(s) are available for shipment, we will proceed with the credit card charges and process the order for shipping.
3. As soon as we have the tracking number from our shipper, we will send you an email with the tracking information and an estimated time of arrival.
Yes, we an authorized dealer with all of our brands so all of their warranty policies apply to any order placed on our website! Visit our warranty polices page to see each brands policy.
1. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the problem.
2. We will reach back out with the specific instructions for the brand you ordered.
Please visit the product page for additional options.
We do not accept returns if the product has been used.
Please visit our returns policy page for additional information.
1. Send us an email at email@example.com explaining what you want to return and your reason for return.
2. We will reach out with specific instructions based upon the product brand.
Please visit the returns page for more information.
It depends on the brand but generally the customer covers the cost of shipping for returns. We can help you set up shipping label and deduct the cost of shipping off the refund. If the customer prefers they can also use their own shipping.
Yes, you can cancel an order and get a full refund for up to 12 hours after the order is placed.
If your products are damaged upon arrival, please take as many pictures as possible and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours. We will provide you with specific instructions based on the product brand. Please see the warranty and returns pages for more informaiton.
I purchased this ATV here instead of Amazon and I’m so glad I did. The service was so good and it arrived so quickly just in time for my son’s birthday. I will be a loyal customer to this company. The ATV is really fun and was easy to put together. My son loves it !!
I was so excited when it arrived. Lots of fun cruising the neighborhood. I would like a deck with a seat though. All in all, well worth the money.
Had a car accident that left me with nerve pain in legs and lower back and unbalanced. The three different pedaling modes helps alot, fir when I'm in too much pain to make it back to our destination. I purchased this so I could still ride bikes with my 7 year old son. We are the talk of the trails in our town. I am 337lbs and it holds me well and I feel safe enough to go the 14 mph or faster on hills.