We offer free economy shipping for all orders within the lower 48 States!
It takes about 1-3 business days to leave the warehouse and transit times vary from 3-8 business days depending on where you are located. Generally you will receive the product within 3-10 business days.
If the item is shipped via freight truck it may take up to 15 business days to receive.
If you have selected an assembly option add an additional 1-5 business days.
Read below if you would like to understand how the full process works.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirming we have received your order in our system and authorized your credit card for the purchase.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable at the time of order, we will reach out to you via email.
- Once it is shipped we will send you an email with an ETA and the tracking number
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any products damaged upon arrival, please note the damages to the delivery driver and sign for it damaged.
- Take pictures of every angle and make sure to get the shipping label in a photo
- Please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you with the process and submit an insurance claim.
- If a product is in back order our team will send you an email notifying you of the backorder including the expected time for arrival and what substitutes are available.
- If there is a stock issue or the arrival time changes on your order we will let you know.
- If at any point you want a refund you can just let us know!